All our classes are INDIVIDUAL, 1:1 ratio. We do not offer group or semi private classes.
Days of Operation
|Monday – Friday : 3:00 pm – 7:30 pm|
Saturday: 9:15 am – 1:45 pm
|Tuesday – Friday : 10:00 am – 1:30 pm|
- Monthly amount is based on the # of your scheduled days that occur in the month.
- $28.00 per class. Monthly range $84.00 – $140.00
- Billing: Monthly
- Annual Registration fee: $35 per child; Family max of $70. Renews on anniversary date.
Individual lessons allow for:
- Swimmers to progress at their own pace.
- Greater grasp and retention of concepts.
- Improved level of comfort.
- The instructors full attention dedicated to the swimmer’s needs.
- Modified/Adaptable instruction when needed.
- Hands-on teaching method to help swimmers feel proper technique.
- Parent interaction, involvement and transition – infants and more nervous children
- Ages: All ages from 6 months to adults
- Individual instruction ratio. 1-1.
- Parent can be in the lessons if desired for children up to 36 months.
- Parent can be in the practice area if desired until the child has learned to float.
- Individual 15 minute lesson spots; two or more lessons per week recommended for beginners.
- 30 minute lessons are available by scheduling 2 lesson spots back-to-back. (recommended for adults, older beginners, or those with more advance abilities)
- Lessons may be scheduled as a 1-time booking, as a reoccurring spot with a set number of weeks or as a reoccurring spot with no end date.
- Exploration time is encouraged after the child’s lesson in the shallow 2.5-3ft deep free swim area. This time is limited to 10 minutes after the lesson. (Current time allowance allowed)