Health and Safety Update
Water safety and safety of our staff and families are are top priority. We’ll be limiting the number of people in the facility and following other safety guidelines such as face coverings & shields and sanitizing procedures per recommendations by the CDC and the King and Snohomish Health Dept.
For more of our health and safety protocols […read below…]
For updated 7C’s Policies […read more…]
Chlorine Clean Pool:
- NOTE: There is no evidence that the virus that causes COVID-19 can be spread to people through the water in pools. Visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/php/water.html
- We will continue to maintain well balanced, chlorinated pools per the CDC and local health department requirements.
- In addition, we have a UV light system in place to kill microorganisms in the pool water.
Personal Protective Gear
- Face coverings are required to be worn by all families and employees while at our facility.
- Face coverings should NOT be worn in the pool.
- This is applicable to employees and swim school families.
- Face shields will be worn by swim instructors while in the pool.
- Temperature scans for all staff and clients upon arrival.
Sanitation Procedures and others for a Safer Environment
- Increased frequency of disinfecting and sanitizing all highly used surfaces such as benches, railings and door handles.
- Install hand sanitizing solution stations 60%+ Alcohol.
- Nightly full disinfecting and sanitizing wipe down.
- Personal Protective Equipment will be worn by all 7C’s Swim School Swim staff.
- We will remove all play toys and loan goggles.
- Each swimmer must have their own goggles (or family pair). Stock available on site for purchase.
- We will adjust teaching space to practice proper social distancing while maintaining safety.
- Everyone will need to maintain at least 6 foot distance from each other with the exception of family members who share the same household.
- If you are sick or showing symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home and get well.
- All employees have been told not to come to work if they are sick.
- Any employee that comes to work feeling sick and/or shows COVID-19 symptoms will be sent home immediately.
- Retail: All inventory is set aside and in individual containers.
- Signs posted about proper hand washing techniques.
Changing Area, Showers, Deck Seating
- We are counting on families to respect social distancing while on the pool deck and changing areas.
- Changing areas can be used as needed.
- Locker rooms will be limited to 5 people at a time.
- Please dry off and exit the building following your lesson.
- Bring the minimal amount of personal items into the swim school.
- We have added chairs on the pool deck to provide more space.
- Parents must remain at the building while they have a child in swim lessons.
Policy and Procedure Adjustments
Enrolled students and 1 accompanied parent should come inside facility.
– If your family can not do that, bring the sibling and keep them close to you please. We also understand there may be situations where two adults are needed.
- Only enrolled swimmers will be allowed in the pool.
– Siblings, for the time being, will not be allowed to swim if they do not have a lesson at that time.
- Practice time will be limited to 10 minutes after their lessons. No practice time prior to lesson time.
Signage will be placed at the entrance of the facility to inform all employees and customers that they should:
• Wear required face coverings prior to entering the facility.
• Avoid entering the facility if they have COVID-19 symptoms.
• Maintain a minimum six-foot distance from one another.
• Sneeze and cough into a cloth or tissue or, if not available, into one’s elbow.
• Refrain from shaking hands or engaging in any unnecessary physical contact.
Any questions can be directed to the office: firstname.lastname@example.org or by call or text to 425-486-7233