7C's New Scheduling Program
Guide and How To's
PLEASE READ and use the following reference guide to assist you in navigating the new portal.
For Returning Families: We need to activate your account. Text or Email us
Guide to the New Parent Portal
Login link at bottom of page
Here you will see the list of all family members attached to your account.
Click anywhere on a family member’s row and verify information on each one.
This is the shopping cart for the memberships that we offer. All current students memberships were transferred over from the previous program and are valid until their expiration date. You will see the expiration date under each child’s details.
Memberships are not required but will reduce lesson price.
|2 Categories: Family or Student||3 Terms: 3 month, 6 month, 12 month|
When selecting A FAMILY membership, choose ALL the family members. It will only be the cost of one. It shows the cost of the membership on each person’s name as if it was just for that person.
Class Scheduling Button
This is the class registration section. This is where you will book classes for either Series or Session enrollment.
Series: Perpetual ongoing enrollment of weekly sessions
Session: Single day Enrollment. (Drop-In Session or Makeup Session)
Example: If you are enrolled in an ongoing class, you are automatically enrolled into the weekly sessions creating a SERIES.
-If you are doing a drop in, you are only enrolling into a single class SESSION occurrence.
Update your billing information here. For family wide payment info we suggest adding the payment info to YOUR account info as the account Primary.
You can save Credit Card or EFT/ACH (Bank draft). You can have multiple forms of payment which is a NEW Feature!
To update your payment information on any profile: (We suggest Primary Account Holder’s)
1. Click the family member’s name that is the parent/guardian
1. Scroll down to the Finance info and Click the + NEW button
2. Fill out the form as you desire. You only need to input the card once per account if you toggle ON these two options.
- Default toggle will use the the saved payment info for all family account invoices as the default.
- Share with Account toggle allows card info to be shared with family members invoices. It must be toggled if 1 card for the family is desired. Not toggled: If you want different invoices to be paid with different forms of payment. Another form of payment must be added to that students details.
Make-up Class Credits
You will find a log for all make-up credits info here and is family member specific! Unless the Primary is also a student, they will not show make-ups here on their details. You will find them under each student details. Make-up credits are utilized in the payment section when you book a Drop-in class from the Class Registration.
Each class attendance can be viewed in the Schedules Calendar section of any family member.
If you are not able to attend a class, you need to withdraw from that SESSION (day). -previously referred to as mark absent.
- Navigate to the Schedule Calendar on any profile.
- Identify which day you will not attend.
- Click the withdraw button on that specific day. (You are only removing yourself from that day!)
- You are done.